The Key Words of the Tabernacle
- Messiah The anointed One.
- Substitution We go off and Jesus Christ comes on. He pays we dont
- Righteousness The complete absolute perfection of God White
- Redemption The blood price God has to pay for us, to set us free
- Expiation Make amends for wrongdoing
- Atonement To completely cleanse and wash us
clean from sin creating
- Propitiation God satisfaction with the sacrifice of His only Son.
- Imputation To give His righteousness to humans, through faith alone.
- Justification To declare a person righteous (guiltless) before God.
- Reconciliation The estranged relationship between God and man renewed
and intimate once again.