1. The feast of Passover speaks of God works Salvation.
2. The feast of Unleavened Bread speaks of God providing Fellowship with Him.
3. The feast of First fruits speaks of Resurrection.
4. The feast of Pentecost speaks of the coming of the Holy Spirit.
5. The feast
of Trumpets speaks of the regathering of
6. The feast
of Atonement speaks of building of
7. The feast of Tabernacles speaks of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ.
The Three Annual Major Jewish Festivals
1. Feast of Unleavened Bread
2. Harvest (First fruits)
1. Celebrate these festivals three times a year.
2. All Men to appear before The Sovereign Lord three times, annually.
3. No one is to appear before me empty handed.
4. Do not offer blood of a sacrifice with anything containing yeast.
5. The fat of my festival offerings must not be kept until morning.
6. Bring the best of your first fruits to the house of your God.
7. Do not cook a young goat in its mothers milk.
Mid Mar Mid Apr
Mid Apr Mid May
Mid May Mid June
Mid Jun Mid Jul
Mid Jul Mid Aug
Mid Aug Mid Sept
Mid Sept - Mid Oct
Mid Oct Mid Nov
Mid Nov Mid Dec
Mid Dec Mid Jan
Mid Jan Mid Feb
Mid Feb Mid Mar
The Jewish Holy Days and Feasts